The GasN2 dual generators can obtain up to 7 different composition mixtures simultaneously. Our team works individually with each customer to understand the specific needs and provide the most accurate solution.
Our dual gas generators can be combined with integrated carbon dioxide mixers to obtain ternary mixtures.
- In situ generation of N₂ and O₂ with purities from 90% to 99.999% in the case of N₂ or from 30% to 93% in the case of O₂ or mixtures with different compositions.
- Modular equipment with adjustable purity
- Raw material: air
- Mixtures of variable composition in N2, O2, or dual base according to application
- Gas production control and traceability
- Gas analysis based on EU regulation 231/2012 on food additives
- Continuous display of mixture purity
- Adjustable O2 concentration stabilization
Product characteristics and packaging
- Maintenance of the product’s organoleptic properties
- More attractive products throughout their life cycle.
- Prevention of microbiological growth
- Reduction of the occurrence of condensates
- The product is kept in optimal conditions, without pressure losses or packaging collapse
- The equipment can operate continuously 24/7
- Automated production process that reduces costs
- Market-leading compressed air requirements
- Integrated purity mixer and stabilizer
- Reduction of logistical tasks
- Energy efficient system
- Minimal maintenance
- Modular and expandable design
- User-friendly digital display
- Remote connection via App or computer
- Exportable traceability data
- Programmable alarm control system
- Safe process, no handling of elements at high pressures
- Integrated optical O2 sensor for continuous measurement