Low-temperature systems are suitable for all applications where a temperature of -18°C is required for frozen product preservation.
Low-temperature plants are based on a direct expansion refrigeration system with semi-hermetic compressors, with a secondary fluid exchange for distribution in rooms and chambers. The plants can be air-cooled with flat or V-shaped condensers or water-cooled. The distribution of the plant can be compact with an integrated electrical panel and condenser, or they can be remotely installed.
All units are designed for outdoor operation. The working power range is from 30kW to 300kW of cooling with an evaporation temperature down to -35 °C.
- Minimum gas load
- Natural refrigerant
- Low GWP-ODP=0
- Minimal maintenance
- Leak detector and safety systems for the refrigeration plant
- Control and management of room and chamber temperatures
- Electronic control
- First compressor control with frequency converter
- EC Capacitor
- High energy efficiency
- GasN2 integrated control system
- Exclusive platform for each Client
- Remote control of operation
- Optional predictive control
- Optional heat recovery system
- Optional built-in pumping system
- Optional acoustic encapsulation