The recovered CO2 is separated by our technology from combustion gases that are usually obtained in the production processes of many of our customers. In this way, the recovery of this CO2 allows:
- Avoiding the emission of polluting CO2 in the form of flue gas, thus preventing the need for subsequent management and associated environmental charges.
- Reduction of raw material acquisition costs through the recovery of a gas that would otherwise be considered waste, providing added value.
Our chromatographic purification equipment for CO2 recovery adapts the purity of the final product to the needs of our customers, with standard ranges between 30 and 60%. In R&D development phase: GasN2 is developing prototypes that will allow 99.9% purity to be achieved.
- In situ recovery of CO₂ with a purity of 30% to 60%.
- Modular equipment with adjustable purity
- Raw material: combustion gases
- Obtaining recovered CO2 with an output purity adapted to the customer’s needs.
- Elimination of environmental taxes for emissions
- The equipment can operate continuously 24/7
- Automated production process that reduces costs
- Reduction of logistical tasks
- Energy efficient system
- Minimal maintenance
- Modular and expandable design
- User-friendly Digital display
- Remote connection via App or computer
- Exportable traceability data
- Programmable alarm control system
- Safe process, no handling of elements at high pressures